This week, I've made some small updates.
- my drupal theme is now based on bootstrap 3 which is mobile first by default. I've switched to a different web font/size. I really satisfied with the result.
- I've installed the memcached drupal module and configured it to use the memcached instance that was already running and used to store my inspirational quotes data served by a REST service to my android app..
My first impression is that it's running faster, but I should make some benchmarks to get a more precise idea.
- My pinterest webscrapping script has been updated : I'm still looking for an automatic way to web scrap my pins. It was the case when pinterest was using a simple parameter allowing to specify the page number but they switched the UI using a perpetual scrolling page based on ajax requests.